The Calling is an annual conference for both student and adult leaders looking to serve and be equipped to lead youth where ever they are in their walk with Christ. Check out the audio below.
In 2013 there will be two Callings. On April 13 in South Portland, ME, our theme will be Restoring the Broken; we’ll be seeing how the message of the gospel works to heal our relationships and change us from the inside out. Nathan Morgan Locke (author of Christianity Explored’s Soul DVD) will be leading our main session and a few breakouts as we explore this concept together along with how it works in our ministries. For more information and registration, CLICK HERE.
For The Calling 2010, Atmosphere brought in Jared Wilson (author of Your Jesus is too Safeand Abide) to speak about the true Gospel and its role in the life and ministry of believers. The Calling 2010 was held on May, 9 2010.
- Mark Gedicks | Leadership Teams – Building them and Growing them for Effective Gospel Ministry
- Rick Mitera | We Can all be Used by God
- Jared Wilson | Crucifying the American Dream
- Mark Gedicks and Josh Cousineau | Parent Care- The Bermuda Triangle of Youth Ministry
Main Session 2: Jared Wilson | The Empowering Gospel
*Regretfully, the other breakout sessions were not properly recorded or are missing. We will hopefully find them and post them as they become available
The first Calling Youth Conference included Dr. Bob Frederich, a pastoral mentor of Vision New England, and Mark Gedicks, Pastor of Windham Baptist Church in Windham ME as keynote speakers. This conference took place on May, 16 2009.
- Mark Gedicks | Go Hard After God
- Mark Gedicks | Q&A Session
- Lunch Panel | The Importance of Teaching the Bible
AM Breakout Sessions:
- Dan Hatch | Counseling Troubled Teens
- Jakob Guy | Student Led Small Groups
- Ramsey Tripp | Video Production for Youth Ministry
- Richard Francis | From High School to College
PM Breakout Sessions: