We are excited to be partnering with Norwich Alliance Church (Norwich, CT) in hosting a regional training event focused on the proclamation of the Gospel in our daily lives.
We often struggle with making the gospel a part of our daily lives, let alone something that we will share with those we work with, go to school with or see at the local super market. The topic of this Gospel Alliance Regional is Mission New England. As Christians here in New England, we are called to live out and proclaim the truth of Jesus to those around us, it is not someone else’s job. Join us March 2nd as we gather in Norwich CT with pastor Rob Burns, Real Life Philly, as we look at the message of the gospel and why we should proclaim it. This one day event, hosted by Norwich Alliance Church, will help us as the church learn more about the message we are to proclaim and how we are to proclaim it. Registration is open now and is only $10 for groups of 5 or more and $12 per person, until Feb 27th. For all the details scroll down.
Rob grew up in Syracuse, NY and has lived in the Philadelphia area for the last 18 years. He is married and has four children ages 9, 6, 4, & 2. He is an Elder at ReaLife Church and leads a Missional Community in his neighborhood. Rob also helps lead the Soma Family of Churches as he serves on the Board of Soma North America (www.wearesoma.com).Rob loves being an active part of his community, sports of almost any kind, and making disciples of Jesus while equipping others to make disciples.
Saturday March 2nd 2013 9:00am – 3:30pm.
Cost – (all payments made day of event we accept Credit Cards, Check or Cash)
- Open Registration (before Wed. 2.27.13) – $12ea*
- Late Registration (after Wed. 2.27.13) $15ea*
- Group Rate (before Wed. 2.27.13) $10ea*
- 9:00 Registration
- 9:30am Welcome & Music
- 10:00 Session 1 – “A Gospel Worth Proclaiming” – What the Gospel is? Why would we proclaim it? Rob Burns
- 11:15 Break -
- 11:30 - Session 2 – “What is Proclamation?” Declaration and Demonstration (words and Deeds) Rob Burns
- 12:30 - Lunch (provided)
- 1:30 - Music
- 2:00 - Session 3 – “Everyday Living” – What does it look like to live the everyday with Gospel Intentionality Rob Burns
- 3:15 - Music and Dismissal